Tuesday, October 7, 2003

Part 2 (come on aol give us more room! Us creative types need space lol)

 Now comes the blessed part, the van deiced to die right in front of a one of those oil changing places and the guys there saw me and the situation.( I was blocking up traffic) and they came and pushed me out of the way into the parking lot.  And they had a courtesy phone to use.  But no one was home so I got all 4 kids and we walked the rest way home, and it was so nice out that it was great, even if I did have to carry Sophia (she is getting heavy)! And it took longer than I thought, about 30min.! Driving and it would of took maybe 2 min. lol I should walk the hood more often,cuz I am sore!!! How sad is that, man am I out of shape.   We get home and dinner is DONE! Yaaaah  I used my secret wepon the crock-pot.  Josh walks in the door five min. after we do, I would of thought he would of been home before us but its ok, it was a nice walk. Anyways, so now we are down a car and I will be stranded at home but its ok God will provide for all our needs.So as you see it was not the best of days, but it could of been worse if I would of let my aditude go the other way. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment