Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Eventful Day

Been one of those days with ups and downs.  The best part ofcourse is I am an Auntie again!  Mom said that the girls are in good health but will be in the neat-o-natail unit for a day or so and that one may have a heart murmer but they are watching them close.  As soon as my mom e-mails me the pics I will share them.  I can't wait to see them.  So I am a bit sad that I am way down here and not able to be there to help or share in my sisters joy.  I don't think I can make a trip up there now, but I told mom if she wanted to bring Marcy's older girls down for a few weeks that I would take them.  Marcy said she was going to name the twins Destiney and Deja (not sure thats how she is spelling them, she can be so ghetto lol).

Also today I took my older kids to the docs for thier check up so they can go to wresling practice next week.  He said I need to get thier vision check (great).  Then I signed them back into school and as I was walking out I noticed thier board with all the school clubs on it, and yes you guessed it Zane's club was not included.  I walked back to the office and asked about it, asked if only school sponsored clubs are on there, yep.  Ok confrances are coming up and I will for sure be making a meeting with the school Princaple over this issue, especaily since she didnt respond to my letter I sent her.  So already fumming over that issue I come online to more of them with a group I am apart of.  I will surely go into that in another post, for lack of room here but the short of it is clash of world views (ofcourse what else is new seems like that is all I have been dealing with lately and its getting me down, but I will rely not on my strenth but the Lords)

No comments:

Post a Comment